47 John Street, Sligo CALL US ON 071 912 9070
Enter Your Details To Arrange A Call Back
We will call you back as soon as possible within working hours (maximum 24 hours) If your call is urgent then call up on 071 912 9070
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Michael Monahan Solicitor in conjunction with Sligo Lend a Hand gave a presentation at a recent evening event in Sligo on Wills and the frequent issues that arise from them.
The video is quite long so here are areas of interest that you can skip to for easier access.
Skip to 5 mins: Executor Duties
Skip to 9.30 : Burial Arrangements
Skip to 14.50: Procedure for signing a Will correctly.
Skip to 22.30: Challenging a Will Section 117 application
Skip to 25.08: Executors Year
Skip to 26.20 What the Executors year entails.
Skip to 26.48 Small estates and why they can pay out early
Skip to 30.00 Tax on Estates
Skip to 34.32 Enduring Power of Attorney
Skip to 36.27 Final Tip to Save You Money!
Thanks for Listening and as always get in touch if you need to chat!
Why is it important to make a Will?
- You can leave your property, money and other assets to people you want.
- You can protect your unmarried partner or unregistered civil partner who could end up with nothing if you do not make a Will.
- A Will is vital if you have children or dependants who may not be able to care for themselves. Without a Will there could be uncertainty about who will look after them or provide for them if you die.
- You can ensure that you are tax efficient – and that you maximise the assets that are passed to your family and friends.
- You can express other wishes such as organ donation or funeral and burial arrangements.
- Contact Us For More information.
Download our FREE Questionnaire to trigger the factors you need to make your WILL
- Tax Changes Mean Smaller Exemptions Allowed
- Different Family Structures Mean Tax Planning is Vital
- "No Will" Means Your Wishes Will Not Be Followed Accurately
- Pass your Property on Without Stress and Disagreements
- Contact Us For More information