47 John Street, Sligo CALL US ON 071 912 9070
Enter Your Details To Arrange A Call Back
We will call you back as soon as possible within working hours (maximum 24 hours) If your call is urgent then call up on 071 912 9070
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Why is it important to make a Will?
- You can leave your property, money and other assets to people you want.
- You can protect your unmarried partner or unregistered civil partner who could end up with nothing if you do not make a Will.
- A Will is vital if you have children or dependants who may not be able to care for themselves. Without a Will there could be uncertainty about who will look after them or provide for them if you die.
- You can ensure that you are tax efficient – and that you maximise the assets that are passed to your family and friends.
- You can express other wishes such as organ donation or funeral and burial arrangements.
- Contact Us For More information.
Download our FREE Questionnaire to trigger the factors you need to make your WILL
- Tax Changes Mean Smaller Exemptions Allowed
- Different Family Structures Mean Tax Planning is Vital
- "No Will" Means Your Wishes Will Not Be Followed Accurately
- Pass your Property on Without Stress and Disagreements
- Contact Us For More information