High Court Personal Injury Procedure
Accident and Personal Injury Claims
5 THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU TAKE A CLAIM WITH THE INJURY BOARD
- You find you are in an accident through no fault of your own.
- You want to help you find your way through the system to claim for your loss.
- We know the Injuries Board system well – we wrote the book on it which is simple and easy to follow.
- As we know how the system works we are busy with claims all the time but never too busy not to take your case. 95% of cases are sent in by expert Solicitors who know the tips and traps when bringing a Claim.
- So benefit from our experience. Let us lodge your claim, you work on recovering from your injuries and we will look after your claim.
Contact us now using the numbers or contact button at the bottom of the page.
What can I claim for?
You can claim for any pain and suffering caused by your accident as well as any loss of earnings and medical expenses.
Download 100% FREE Our 10 Step Guide To A Successful Injury Board Claim
- Download this guide to your successful personal injuries claim today!
- Be properly assessed
- Even though you may have a long history with a family doctor. They may not be the best person to assess the type of injury you have received in a road accident or in work. Seek to find a specialist dealing with your particular injury.
- Don’t leave it too late
- You now have two years from the date of an accident/incident to lodge a claim with the personal injuries board. Do not make the mistake of leaving things and running out of time. Injuries can plague you for a lifetime, and you are entitled to compensation if they are not your fault.
- Gather vouchers for all your expenses.
- The system provides for payment only on receipt of vouchers.These are for loss of earnings or for medical expenses or treatment costs. All can be added into the claim provided you have paperwork to back it up.
- Take careful note of your progress or lack of it as time passes in your recovery
- You must clearly communicate what your injury is and ensure that individuals who are assessing your claim have full knowledge of what you are going through.
- Ensure you have a competent legal adviser
- The system was set up with the intention of being a lawyer free zone. The reality is that 97% of the claims lodged are through solicitors offices. Find a professional solicitor, to give you the best opportunity for compensation.
- DOWNLOAD OUR GUIDE TO FIND OUT EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE A SUCCESSFUL PERSONAL INJURIES BOARD CLAIM TODAY!
” In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.”
Injury Board FAQ
What are the recent changes Injury Board brought in?
They now operate a Portal system for correspondence from persons making the claim.
This makes it difficult for any person not with access to their portal to lodge a claim without Internet access.
Your problem still exists how to value without legal advice and does the offer represent the value of your injury.
What is the time limit for lodging a claim?
This Is to help people who may have difficulty with the Covid 19 situation getting Medical Appointments to prepare Medical Reports.