7 Questions to ask before you accept your Injuries Board Settlement
- Do you still suffer from pain anytime during the day or night which was not there before the injury?
- Will you have to take medicine for the foreseeable future?
- Have you been left with a disability or scar?
- Did the Doctors say you may need surgery in the future?
- Does standing or sitting for any length of time cause you pain?
- Has housework/maintaining your home become a problem and have you had to employ help?
- Do you feel yourself that your injury will not improve and has stabilised as it is now?
If you have answered YES to these you have on-going problems which need to be assessed and you need to be compensated for.
It might be worth noting that the Injuries Board like to deal with claims as quickly and cheaply as possible and this in fact may not be in your best interest as the injured party.
As always if you have any issues with YOUR compensation claim we would like to hear from you and clarify your concerns.
Contact details -Just Click the arrange a call back button